LWETB is now accepting applications under the Local Youth Club Equipment Scheme 2019. Please note the following regarding the Scheme:
• Grants may cover equipment such as; storage, IT, electrical, sporting, arts, drama etc.
• The minimum grant that can be applied for is €200 and the maximum is €2,000; groups can apply for one single item totalling €2,000 or a number of items not totalling more than the maximum.
• Under LWETB Purchasing Guidelines any one purchase over €500 requires 1 written quotation which should be included with the application, no quotation is required for purchases of less than €500.
• Any funding allocated under the Scheme must be spent by 31st December 2019.
• Sports groups/clubs are not eligible to receive funding under the terms of this Scheme.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms by LWETB is 12 noon Friday 28th June 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications should be submitted for the attention of Maria Fox, Youth Officer to the following address:
Youth Services Unit
Longford and Westmeath ETB
Marlinstown Business Park