LWETB complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of LWETB unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Our Publication Scheme contains a wide variety of information about LWETB, and is updated every quarter.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
• Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
• Reproduce the information accurately;
• Not use the information in a misleading way;
• Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
• Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
LWETB is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. LWETB does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information please contact David McGreal at firstname.lastname@example.org